martedì 14 luglio 2009

Fashion nerd

Well dalrings, I think it's time to take a little break from SL, from my blog, and my store...only some few things are coming before...I have to study!!!
I hope I can return STRONGER..ahahha...more beautiful and rich..OMG!!

So I'm becoming a nerd for some weeks, and this will be my rl style..I would love to have to study fashion (ahah my Chantkare look book) and more happy things, but it's all math, laws and my final thesis...at the end of the year I will be an engeneer YAY!!! :P

My style?? Glasses of course, beige/grey tones, and my happy face (it is not!!!).

fashion nerd_part


fashion nerd

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Left Me

Hair: PETA by Lelutka

Shirt: String tank black by Sugarcube
Pants: Cargo shorts in brown by Fishy Strawberry

Socks: Socks mit suspenders by Pig
Shoes: Funny girl flats by Periquita
Necklace: The smoking gun necklace by Shade Throne
Glasses: Retro shades metal by Epoque
Bangle: Black sheep bangle set by Fabulous


Right Me:

Hair: Miucha by Waffle

Jacket: Nakita jacket by Lelutka
Pants: part of Bossy by Cashmere
Leggings: Legging brown by MAiiKI

Shoes: St.Tropez (black/white) by Lelutka
Earrings: Desert rose silver by LaGyo
Glasses: Dork.ster glasse's by GnOodle'sz
Brooch: accessory01 by Jetcity

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento