lunedì 20 luglio 2009

Colorful

I'm losing myself more and more in these beautiful japan lands..and going on this way I will also loose my L balance!!
No, this is a joke..because in addiction of being talented they have really cheap prices..and how could I do without these things?!?

The piece that I love is htis cute hat with so well made dogs, a detail that makes the outfit precious.
For the secound outfit..well the dress is precious too, and the new Fishy Strawberry collection is plenty of surprises to discover!



colorful_part

colorful

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Left Me:Hair: Bo browns by Maitreya
Jacket: Cardigan flower by CoCo

Shirt: part of Anticipation outfit by Pixeldolls
Bra: Laundry day dark by Fishy Strawberry
Skirt: Voluminous skirt/gold by DPyumyum

Hat: GP hat by nManMa
Fan: free fan by Sweetaholic
Shoes: by AOHARU

Right Me:
Hair: Negligee vanilla by Waffle
Dress: Pivano dress white by Fishy Strawberry

Shirt: Button down shirt white by SL (shit luck)Neck frillies:

Shoes: Kristin Bootie steel blue by ETD
Socks: Jane flor sock light by MIEL
Bangles: Indians bangles by Zaara
Glasses: Whitney Sunglasses by Spexx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento