giovedì 9 luglio 2009

Old pink

Going out from a really colorful period (you know I'm talkin about my new collection :P) now it's time to wear something...more relaxing.


First of all I changed my base skin, and I love it so much! This is from Myrtle Spyker, creator of the beautiful skins from Skin Tight. She also does custom skins and they are so well done and so exclusive!
My turkish pants are from Bianca Foulon and the shirt from Ibizarre...just a simple and clean style!

Last but not least this hair!!! It's called Gyorgyna (ehm ehm..what??) and is from my friend Tabata Jewell owner and designer of Vanity Hair which is one of the most creative hair brand of SL!


old pink_part

old pink

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Skin: Runway_Sugar_Inspired by SkinTight
Hair: Gyorgyna by !VA!Vanity Hair

Shirt: Shimmy top (nude) by Ibizarre
Pants: Olimpia pants by Lelutka


Shoes: Bare Marlene (sand) by Stiletto Moody
Glasses: shutter shades day'n'night by Glow
Earrings: Stillmatic earrings by Fabulous
Shall: Silver Lilly Gown Shall from MP

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento