sabato 27 giugno 2009

Denim classic

I've always loved P_K clothes and now that Polina has a 50% sale I bought some pieces I missed:one of these is this fabulous military jacket, with great textures and a unic style!
So I decided to call this post "denim calssic" and use a denim motif for all the other pieces...in a classic style...simple, isn't it?
The cute high shoes, from Royal Blue, are one of my favorites, they make me look as a flamingo LOL
And, final touch, the glasses are from the new collection from Vintage Wear..oops..Epoque. I was excited for the new coming brand, and impatient to see such new beauties Vintage would have showed us, and promises were not broken! Great sunglasses, creative hairs and cute jewels!

denim classic_part

denim classic

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Skin: Daphne Latte Queen of hearts by Fishy Strawberry

Hair: Essence by Labieja
Jacket: Military denim jacket by P-K

Inner: Body Con id not dead silver by Royal Blue

Pants: Denim high waisted Misery by Emery
Shoes: Clompy stompy wedges night rain by Royal Blue

Glasses: Cubism shades neutral colors by Epoque

Scarf: Stole gray by Ce Cubic effect

Bag: Diana black by Barerose

Bangles: FRAGILE!split by glass by Flirt (50% sale)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento